Membership has its benefits.
Join or renew your membership today!
Benefits of Membership
- Access to WONL website for resources and information on current topics
- WONL membership list updated annually
- Networking opportunities with colleagues across the state
- Leadership conferences offered in the spring and fall
- Legislative updates on issues of importance to patients and nursing practices
- Affiliation with the Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA) providing information on health and public policy issues
- Annual scholarship awarded to a member seeking academic advancement
- WONL Recognition Program – an award recognizing an innovative nursing leader, presented at the fall conference
- Horizons – quarterly newsletter
- Professional Development, Research, and Mentoring